Dow Filmtec TW30-2026
DOW FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis (RO) elements offer the highest quality water for small commercial systems purifying less than one gallon per minute (0.2 m³/d) of RO water.
• DOW FILMTEC membranes are available in a variety of sizes to meet a wide range of space requirements.
• DOW FILMTEC XLE extra low energy elements operate at the lowest pressure in the industry, resulting in lower energy costs and enabling system builders to use lower cost components.
• In addition to the highest quality water and the lowest energy costs, DOW FILMTEC membranes also deliver savings by providing the industry’s longest lasting and most reliable performance.
Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
26 in x 1.8 in
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Minimum salt rejection is 96.0%.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ±20%.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Feed Flow Rate
|113°F (45°C)||150 psig (10 bar)||2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)||2 – 11||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95F (35C).
• Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, DOW FILMTEC recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.