DOW FILMTEC™ residential elements are the most reliable, consistent and highest quality in the industry. Our 100 GPD elements offer a superior balance of the highest available flow with premium rejection, ideal for low feed pressure residential applications.
DOW FILMTEC™ Residential Elements Feature:
• New advanced membrane chemistry can achieve stabilized salt rejection of 98%.
• High active membrane area and twin leaf design for optimized performance
• NSF58 safety Certification and reduced certification costs / resources with NSF data transfer Certification
• Fully-automated manufacturing that ensures consistent and high quality elements
• Dry shipping for convenient handling and longer shelf-life
• Proven consistency and reliability for longer membrane life
Spiral-wound element with polyamide thin-film composite membrane
11.74 in x 1.75 in
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Minimum salt rejection is 96.0%.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ±20%.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Feed Flow Rate
|113°F (45°C)||150 psig (10 bar)||2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)||2 - 11||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C)).
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, Dow Water & Process Solutions recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin "Dechlorinating Feedwater" for more information.