Dow Filmtec SW30-6040
40 in x 5.97 in
- The above benchmark values are based on the following test conditions: 32,000 ppm NaCl, 5 ppm Boron, 800 psi (5.5 MPa), 77°F (25°C), pH 8 and 10% recovery.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ± 15%.
- Product specifications may vary slightly as improvements are implemented.
- Active area guaranteed ± 5%. Active area as stated by FilmTec Corporation is not comparable to the nominal membrane area figure often stated by some element
suppliers. Measurement method described in Form No. 609-00434.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
|Max Feed Turbidity||pH Range,
Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.)
|113°F (45°C)||28 gpm (106 lpm)||1.0 NTU||2 – 11||1 – 13||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
• Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, DOW FILMTEC recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.