DOW FILMTEC™ LC 4040 product range are available to meet a wide variety of customer needs in commercial applications, from producing high purity water to delivering low total system costs. Dow’s fully automated element production enables the most consistent products in the industry that minimizes the total cost of ownership of water treatment systems.
• LC HR-4040 produces high quality water with our state of the art RO membrane.
Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
40 in x 3.9 in
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery, pH 8, and applied pressure 225 psig for LC HR and 125 psig for LC LE
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ±15%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.)
|113°F (45°C)||600 psig (41 bar)||16 gpm (3.6 m³/h)||15 psig (1.0 bar)||2 - 11||1 - 13||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
• Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, DOW FILMTEC recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.