DOW FILMTEC™ HSRO-390-FF heat sanitizable reverse osmosis membrane element delivers outstanding quality water with the added capability to withstand sanitization with hot water. Hot Water
sanitization eliminates the need for chemical sanitizers. The full-fit configuration minimizes stagnant areas and is optimal for applications requiring a sanitary design. All components comply with FDA standards.
Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
40 in x 7.9 in
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl, pressure specified above, 77°F (25°C ) and 15% recovery.
- Elements must be conditioned prior to start-up. A one-time flux loss will occur during stabilization. Listed values apply after performance stabilization.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ± 20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Sanitization Temperature (@ 25 psig)
Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.)
|113°F (45°C)||185ºF (85ºC)||600 psig (41 bar)||15 psig (1.0 bar)||2 - 11||1 - 12||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
• Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, DOW FILMTEC recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.