CSM NF membranes are capable of selectively rejecting divalent ions, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Typical uses include production of food & beverage, dye recovery, and water softening and removal of specific impurities (i.e. color, DBP, THM) for potable use.
CSM NF Membranes are constructed with either a polyamide or piperazine thin-film layer, and are available in various sizes.
Inquire within for custom-engineered solutions.
40 in x 8.0 in
|Product Flow Rate||Ionic Rejection (%)|
|(GPD)||(m³/d)||Monovalent / Divalent|
|7,000||26.5||40–70 / 45–70|
• Permeate flow may vary ±15%.
• Tested at applied pressure 75 psi (0.5 MPa), 15% recovery, 77°F (25°C), pH 6.5–7.0
• Monovalent ion rejection: 2,000 mg/L NaCl
• Divalent ion rejection: 500 mg/L CaCl₂
• MgSO₄ rejection is 97.0% (same test conditions as those used for monovalent ion rejection)
Maximum Operating and Cleaning Limits
|Pressure Drop / Element||Pressure Drop / 240" Vessel||Operating Pressure||Feed Flow Rate||Operating Temperature||Operating pH Range||CIP pH Range||Turbidity NTU||SDI||Chlorine Concentration|
|15 psi (0.1 MPa)||60 psi (0.41 MPa)||600 psi (4.14 MPa)||75 gpm (17.0 m³/hr)||113°F (45°C)||2.0–11.0||1.0–13.0||1.0 NTU||SDI 5||< 0.1 mg/L|